Looking for Quantronix 224 Power Supply/Cooler manual
Daniel Borrero
2010-01-22 21:07:47 UTC
Hey all!

I was wondering if anybody had the manual for a Quantronix 224 Power
Supply/Cooler. We just inherited a Quantronix 527DP-H laser but the
power supply seems to be bad. Specifically, it looks like the power
distribution box is bad. I'll describe the symptoms just in case
somebody has had any issues like this. The three phases seem to be
shorted together at Terminal Box 1 and the main contactor won't switch
(which might be a good thing since the phases appear to be shorted
right after it!). I'd kill for a schematic right about now, so any
help would be great!

Thanks,

Daniel
a***@gmail.com
2017-06-23 16:03:45 UTC
we have a power supply for your laser. If you are still looking for one, please reply