Candela mini GentleYag
j***@gmail.com
2012-12-12 03:54:03 UTC
Hi guys,
I have repair issue with a Candela Mini Gentle Yag laser 1064nm
I'm searching for the service manual for this unit
The Power supply is down,
Regards
JM
Tim Freteluco
2013-01-31 13:34:26 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Hi guys,
I have repair issue with a Candela Mini Gentle Yag laser 1064nm
I'm searching for the service manual for this unit
The Power supply is down,
Regards
JM
Hello JM did you ever repair your power supply? Just wondering because
I'm having issues with mine. I have the repair manuals though?
j***@gmail.com
ok i have the service manuals for that and the mgl i can upload them to my gdrive if its still needed. the only problem is that there is no schematics for the power supply because a third party makes the power supply. i do have a source for a new power supply made by another manufacturer they have one for both the vpyag and mgl. if you have any questions let me know, i have lots of experience working on these machines. i might have found someone to repair the power supplys locally here in Texas. i dropped off two last week with them, we will see if they can do it.
c***@gmail.com
Who in Texas repairs HVPS? I really need to find a good company that is able to repair my power supply. I have a MGL. Thanks!
m***@gmail.com
Hey, Jody, I have a 2007 Gentleyag and it's giving me the 7.4 DI water temp fault. I have the service manual and instructions for the calibration procedure; however, I don't know how to enter maintenance mode to initiate the calibration!!! Also, how do I get to the "Toggle" screen as part of the temp calibration? Please provide any help that you can. Thanks!!!
e***@gmail.com
2015-03-03 23:35:16 UTC
I am located in Austin, and I repair Candela lasers. Elite Laser Group
512.569.5979
***@gmail.com
s***@gmail.com
JM, I am lloking for the MGY service manual do you still have it?
m***@gmail.com
2015-05-20 23:58:03 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Hi guys,
I have repair issue with a Candela Mini Gentle Yag laser 1064nm
I'm searching for the service manual for this unit
The Power supply is down,
Regards
JM
Hi All, I also have a MJY and need the service manual - Jodi or anyone else, can you please make it available to me?

Thanks and cheers,
Mauricio
a***@gmail.com
2016-05-12 04:26:24 UTC
Jean-Marc Van Hoeck於 2012年12月12日星期三 UTC+8上午11時54分03秒寫道:
Post by j***@gmail.com
Hi guys,
I have repair issue with a Candela Mini Gentle Yag laser 1064nm
I'm searching for the service manual for this unit
The Power supply is down,
Regards
JM
Hello Everyone, I am looking for the GentleLase service manual, would you please send to me? Thanks!
***@gmail.com
m***@gmail.com
2016-06-26 02:47:38 UTC
I have Candela's service manuals including MM procedure. Kindly send your query to ***@g...com

Thank you
g***@gmail.com
2018-06-19 16:27:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Hi,
Thank you
eologg
2018-06-19 16:41:30 UTC
Hello, myinfinite..., I'm in Mexico, I need to give service to laser candela equipment, especially: Mini Gentle Yag and Mini Gentle lase.
Please, you could send them to me, I urge them urgently.
Thank you
eologg
2018-06-19 16:54:18 UTC
Thank you
m***@gmail.com
2016-06-26 02:51:18 UTC
I've Candela's service manuals complete. Drop me an email
myinfinite(dot)technology(alias)gml(dot)com

Thank you
Lenin
m***@llc.uk.com
2017-03-30 20:59:18 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Hi guys,
I have repair issue with a Candela Mini Gentle Yag laser 1064nm
I'm searching for the service manual for this unit
The Power supply is down,
Regards
JM
I can repair these units in the UK