Hughes Q-switched ruby laser parts needed
s***@gmail.com
2013-12-17 17:19:24 UTC
Ok so I have the main laser unit with the ruby rod, flashtube and rotating Q-switch and the capacitor. I would ideally like to have the trigger module that sometimes comes with this laser when purchased surplus and any other item that normally was associated with this laser. If anyone has any parts for sell please let me know. I know a lot of hobbiest purchased these things. Perhaps someone still has components they don't want anymore.
Salmon Egg
2013-12-17 18:44:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Ok so I have the main laser unit with the ruby rod, flashtube and rotating
Q-switch and the capacitor. I would ideally like to have the trigger module
that sometimes comes with this laser when purchased surplus and any other
item that normally was associated with this laser. If anyone has any parts
for sell please let me know. I know a lot of hobbiest purchased these things.
Perhaps someone still has components they don't want anymore.
Try the Chinese or Russian military. I bet they know all about it by
now. :=)
--
Sam

Liberals are for Darwinism but totally against any selection.