Melles Griot HeNe info needed
DJ
2009-01-19 12:55:09 UTC
Hi folks,

Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?

Thanks.
Samuel M. Goldwasser
2009-01-19 13:35:27 UTC
Post by DJ
Hi folks,
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I don't have a listing for that model. It is polarized, 633 nm.

Please post dimensions and it may be possible to match it up with
a similar model number.

--
sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/

news
2009-01-22 10:06:50 UTC
Post by DJ
Hi folks,
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.

I may have exposed images of the tube, removed from its
shell.......lemme know if u need em...
LHP
P = polarized... R = Random

Melles-Griot model 05-LHP-401
laser Dimensions. 42mm x 200mm
Power 1 mW
wavelength 632.8 nm.
Matching 12VDC HV power supply.
(uuumm, may I entice you in upgrading to another he-ne??? ;-))

-------im republican. so, i could be wrong..
I'll be starting my own site sometime soon, dave's unFAQ, pretty
catchy eh' :)
t***@gmail.com
2013-08-04 20:44:46 UTC
Post by DJ
Hi folks,
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I know that your post was long time ago...
But, do you have that laser?
I am willing to buy this laser model for a FTIR instrument we have at our lab.
If you have it or know how to get one, I will buy it.

Thanks,

Tomer
Samuel M. Goldwasser
2013-08-04 22:24:27 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by DJ
Hi folks,
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I know that your post was long time ago...
But, do you have that laser?
I am willing to buy this laser model for a FTIR instrument we have at our lab.
If you have it or know how to get one, I will buy it.
I may have a new/NOS LHP-400 tube (not head).
--
sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/

jules
2013-08-10 14:23:33 UTC
It is a 0.5mW not polarized beam 0.9mm
jules
2013-08-10 14:24:02 UTC

Richard
jules
2013-08-10 14:26:26 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by DJ
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I know that your post was long time ago...
But, do you have that laser?
I am willing to buy this laser model for a FTIR instrument we have at our lab.
If you have it or know how to get one, I will buy it.
I must have some Glass tube new.

Richard
z***@gmail.com
2014-08-08 23:28:15 UTC
Post by jules
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by DJ
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I know that your post was long time ago...
But, do you have that laser?
I am willing to buy this laser model for a FTIR instrument we have at our lab.
If you have it or know how to get one, I will buy it.
I must have some Glass tube new.
Richard
Hi Richard,

Just now I noticed your answer.
Do you still have this item?

Tomer
jules
2014-08-09 20:34:40 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
Post by jules
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by DJ
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I know that your post was long time ago...
But, do you have that laser?
I am willing to buy this laser model for a FTIR instrument we have at our lab.
If you have it or know how to get one, I will buy it.
I must have some Glass tube new.
Richard
Hi Richard,
Just now I noticed your answer.
Do you still have this item?
Yes I must have some 1, 2 or 3.

I have to check.
z***@gmail.com
2015-03-09 21:02:44 UTC
Post by jules
Post by z***@gmail.com
Post by jules
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by DJ
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I know that your post was long time ago...
But, do you have that laser?
I am willing to buy this laser model for a FTIR instrument we have at our lab.
If you have it or know how to get one, I will buy it.
I must have some Glass tube new.
Richard
Hi Richard,
Just now I noticed your answer.
Do you still have this item?
Yes I must have some 1, 2 or 3.
I have to check.
Richard ,

Did you find these lasers?
If you do, please let me know at ***@yahoo.com

Tomer
h***@gmail.com
2015-07-25 20:09:17 UTC
Post by jules
Post by z***@gmail.com
Post by jules
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by DJ
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I know that your post was long time ago...
But, do you have that laser?
I am willing to buy this laser model for a FTIR instrument we have at our lab.
If you have it or know how to get one, I will buy it.
I must have some Glass tube new.
Richard
Hi Richard,
Just now I noticed your answer.
Do you still have this item?
Yes I must have some 1, 2 or 3.
I have to check.
Hi,
I am looking for 05-LHP-401.
Do you have still them?

Thanks
jules
2015-08-07 09:56:31 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by jules
Post by z***@gmail.com
Post by jules
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by DJ
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I know that your post was long time ago...
But, do you have that laser?
I am willing to buy this laser model for a FTIR instrument we have at our lab.
If you have it or know how to get one, I will buy it.
I must have some Glass tube new.
Richard
Hi Richard,
Just now I noticed your answer.
Do you still have this item?
Yes I must have some 1, 2 or 3.
I have to check.
Hi,
I am looking for 05-LHP-401.
Do you have still them?
Hi,
Now I have only one, and I use it.
Richard
r***@gmail.com
I have one - don't know much about the device but I found it while dismantling an abandoned electronics store. Contact me if interested.
Helpful person
2013-08-06 18:10:06 UTC
Post by DJ
Hi folks,
Does anyone know anything (power, pol., beam dia. etc) of a Melles
Griot 05-LHP-401 HeNe?
Thanks.
I'm surprised Melles-Griot couldn't help. I have to ask, what was
their excuse?

http://www.richardfisher.com