Instant Holographic Film
Grayham
2013-12-30 21:42:26 UTC
Hello

I used to make small holograms about 20 years back with a 2mw HeNe. I
have been reading recently about instant holographic film and thought I
might revive an old hobby.

I am aware of the Litiholo rrt20 film but am looking for a UK source.
It's not cheap to start with and with shipping from the USA it is
probably going to put me over budget. I read something somewhere that
this film was re-boxed Bayer film?

Can anyone point me a UK source please?

Thanks
Grayham
Alexey Galakhov
2016-03-07 10:33:00 UTC
Post by Grayham
I am aware of the Litiholo rrt20 film but am looking for a UK source.
It's not cheap to start with and with shipping from the USA it is
probably going to put me over budget. I read something somewhere that
this film was re-boxed Bayer film?
Hello Grayham,

there is a DIY recipe similar to Litiholo mixed out of basic chemicals. That is, DIY photoplates. Are you interested?

Regards,
Alexey
d***@gmail.com
Alexey
Bob H
2017-03-24 14:35:34 UTC
Perhaps some other holographer in the UK who uses Liti products would be interested in combining orders with you, thus saving a bit in shipping. I recommend asking about it on the Facebook Holography page, or on http://www.holographyforum.org/forum/